From:
Kristen Dixie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 23:41:14 -0400
Hi All...
I'm looking for any help/advice I can get on carry bags for ferrets.  I
want something that I can put Oscar in so that when I'm out and about he
can travel with me....comfortably!  This would only be used for walks
and the like, not for airline travel or car rides so it doesn't need to
be large or airline approved or anything like that!  I would greatly
appreciate any and all help/advice as I am going camping this long
weekend with him for the first time and would like to be able to have
it for then so that when I am walking my dogs I can also bring him along
for the excursion.

Thanks all!

~ kristen & oscar-monster ~

love is merely a madness
and I tell you,
deserves as well a dark house & a whip
as madmen do
    - shakespeare "As You Like It"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.  You are
his life, his love, his leader.  He will be yours, faithful and true,
to the last beat of his heart.  You owe it to him to be worthy of such
devotion." - Unknown