From:
CJ SIERRA LEWIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 19:30:50 PST
A Warm Thank You,
To everyone that has responded to our numerous questions concerning our
fuzzy CJ, I would like happily say that Yes we did find out if is deaf or
not.  What happened is that CJ has learned to open the bathroom vanity and
she gotten a hold of a role of toilet tissue while my husband and I were
out.  Meanwhile CJ had a blast shredding it up as if the tissue were to find
her stash and take over her pet hoo-mans, CJ had acomplished the task of
recarpeting the bathroom floor in tissue by the time we arrived home, and
had fallen fast asleep in her great acomplishment, When I rushed to find her
I called my husband in the room to see the events of CJ'S day, We both had
such a laugh we woke her up.

As I had put her in her little hammock to finish her nap, my husband got the
vacume cleaner as I turned it on my husband watched for any response from
our little angel, and boy when she heard it she jumped out of her hammock
and fell on to the floor of her cage.  I would say that we all have had a
day to remember.

Thanks again Denise David & CJ Sierra Hi'ilani Lewis
Hi'ilani means in heavens arms in hawaiian