Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 20:19:31 -0700
I have a lil girl that has an Ulser..and she is on meds but the one med
for the acid in her tummy..she HATES IT!!  I mean she can taste it throu
EVERYTHING..I have tried chicken gravy...ferretvite..laxatone..and she
gags when she smells it..she leaves me with war wounds and pees ALL over
me or the table..the med is called...<CIMETADINE HYDROCHLORIDE ORAL SOLN>
has anyone heard of it?  and should I call the vet to get it changed?
she also takes amoxil with it.  if anyone can help pls do..ty

Love Robyn & My 4 Fuzz Butts..  OOOO and if anyone wants to know I order
a afghan from Kat..I got pic of it speical order by the way and it is
BEAUTIFUL!!!  it should be in my home tomorrow or monday I CAN'T WAIT!!!