From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 21:14:50 EDT
I think Jasmines been reading the FML,and now she's worried about Letterman
showing up here.Last night at 8:30,she came out of her room,made the trip
around the house,checked each hidey hole,looked at me and then headed down
the hall again.It was like she said' All checkpoints okay.'.She did it
again this morning.She woke up,did the perimeter check and went back to
bed.I wonder what's up with that.

We let Mr.Letterman know exactly our top ten list of things we didn't like
about the show,and yes Virginia there are sick people in this world.
Well,look at what they're watching.Better than not watching the show would
be to boycott the sponsors,but let them know why.Jasmine kept me company in
the computer room while I wrote to Letterman.When I needed inspiration, I
just looked at her.

Thanks for the adrenal information,it will come in handy next week.She goes
in Wed.  morning.Wish her luck.

Sandy & 2 fuzzies & 1 military fuzzy walking the rim.