From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2013 06:13:29 -0400
Hey All!

I too have enjoyed the wonders of a beautiful day spent giving my
ferts stroller rides down to the corner and bck(1/4 mile!) THEY LOVE
IT/THEM!!!! Sometimes they just stand and SNIFF, SNIFF, SNIFF!!! Other
times the scratch at the netting, and other times when I go up and down
the street for my mile walk, they fall blissfully asleep with the wind
in their fur (well, breeze, I don't walk that fast!) I cannot let my
babies out on our grass because of fire ant problems (MAJOR) I don't
always see them (the ants) as sometimes they don't have a mound. Since
Leslie Colton shared a HORRIFIC fire ant near tradgedy story with one
of her babiesyears ago, I'm not taking any chances AT ALL!!! So, my
kids really enjoy their time outside, and I do too knowing they are
safe and having fun. I think they love the vibrations of the stroller
as we roll on asphalt. (no sidewalks but it's a short and very quiet
street with lots of shoulder. My kids and I are always safe) (oooh,
magic fingers for ferts!) (if you're old enough to remember magic
fingers on beds at motels from years past, then that line would be
funny!) Could you just imagine 3 little ferret heads BOUNCIN'
(SLIGHTLY)' and BUZZZZZZZZZIN' down the street??? I don't know who
has a better time, them or me?!

So yes, I will sing the praises of ferret stroller rides. I won my
stroller at an auction at a Crafty Weasel meeting. Best win I ever
scored!!! Plus the company was amazing!!

Sue