From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 07:23:21 EDT
>Selfish?  Hmm.  The necropsy (animal autopsy) report would/may/could
>help your 11 ferrets survive (or an FMLer's) the same illness your 3 yr
>old suffered.
>
>Shari

Wow, this isn't someplace I expected to be judged HOWEVER, I asked and
discuss ALL DAY with several doctors if they felt the biopsy would help
either my ferrets or anyone elses and I didn't have one doctor think
that the necropsy would help anyone but me for piece of mind, and these
are doctors that biopsy and test to the max...they like answers.  I saw
the tumor live and up close and my piece of mind is fine.  I'm really
disappointed but now I guess I KNOW I can't share on FML.

[BI]