From:
Leann Kennel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 04:32:50 -0500
I am hapyy to say we have finally named our Valentine's Baby Girl.  Her name
is Tristan.  It took us awhile.  Actually I liked quite a few names that
were suggested.  However my boyfriend didn't always agree.  I started giving
up on the Valentine related idea until the name Tristan came along and He
agreed to it.  Phew!!  she finally has a name.

We are going to the Vet tomorrow for her first checkup and possibly the
second series of Distemper shot if Dr. Kupersmith feels she is ready.  The
petstore was not sure when she got her 1st.  Also she has had the violent
sneezing attacks that some others on this list are experiencing so I didn't
want to put this visit off.  I will let you know what the Dr. says to do.
Maybe it can help with your sneezing babies.

Also just wanted to let you know what its like to have new baby in the
house.  You kind of forget all the little things.  Like I have to water down
her dry food so she can chew it.  I had to change the litter real quick.  I
was using cat litter (non-scoopable kind).  However she is funny the way she
goes to the bathroom.  She has a 100% hit rate, however she kind of throws
her butt back up against the back corner of the box.  This manner has caused
little pieces to get stuck in her butt.  Then we have to remove them and she
whimpers a bit.  This only took 2 poops for us to throw that litter out and
get something else real fast.

Another really cute thing is that I was making a sound kind of like a
squeeky toy and she will come from wherever she is right up to my mouth and
will start the dook dook sound.  I wish I could dook better.  I am wondering
what I am saying to her that she dooks back like that.

I will tell more another time I have rambled on quite a bit her.  In closing
I just want to thank the following for all their input on selecting a name
for Tristan: Jennifer, Georgette, Shari, Maree, Laurel, Kim, Holly, Matt &
Michelle, Sue, Shannon, Telaraj, Lorraine, Jessie, Cheri, Amanda, Barb and I
apologize if I have missed anyone but I really appreciate all the response I
received.

Thank you.

Ferret Hugs & Kisses

Leann, Rikki, Bandit and Tristan