From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:05:55 -0800
MY BOYS ARE HOME, we just picked them up tonight, they are tucked in and
sleeping like the babies that they are.  Both left adrenal tumors, and
Bandit's spleen is still slightly enlarged, but Dr. Weidman didn't remove.
She checked everything else while she was in there, and nothing found.  We
did complete blood work up on Jupiter since i really have no history on
him.  MY sweetie Jupiter had a large adrenal tumor.  Told Dr. Weidman that
there were a lot of you praying for my boys and all the others that were
having surgeries and that we prayed that she had steady hands today too,
she she smiled and was appreciative...i have @ least 2 more girls who
will have to go for adrenal surgeries soon.  MY Jalepeno' and Crimson...
my little ladies, but Bandit and Jupiter were deemed critical to go
first...my bill wasn't so bad either, just a little ovefr $600 for both
boys...whew, i was expecting far worse...

Thank you all for keeping them in your prayers today, Eppy is doing
wonderful, i just wish i had time to get something going for a story for
him, i think i w/revise what i had, cut it short and get some good photos
of him to send out..

Take care,
Best wishes and regards to all
Respectfully