From:
Beth Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 14:52:29 -0500
Hi -

My mother has 3 ferrets that she wants to find a new home for.  They are
about 2 years old (or there abouts), 2 females and 1 male.  They are
extremely sweet, litter trained, loving ferrets.  They have had appropriate
shots (my mother could provide specific information) and are all fixed.
They have lived together as a family and they need to stay together.  They
get along well with the 2 cats who live with them.

My mother lives in Maryland, just north of Baltimore.

They come with a 3-story cage and probably their toys.  They're also very
used to being held and played with by humans (and cats).

Their colors are off-white and various shades of brown.  (I know, not
terribly specific)

My mother is looking to give them away because she just does not have enough
time to devote to them.  She is very concerned that they go to a loving home
and are kept together.  I am not positive if she is going to give them away
for free or charge some small amount of money for them.

Please reply to me directly.  [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
Beth Goodman