From:
Jaime De Castellvi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:05:14 -0500
Hi.  It looks like I may have to put in a brief trip to Ottawa next week.
I wonder if anyone could point me to a decent pet store where I can find
the *big* *warm* *fluffy/fleece* hammocks.  I'm sick of the Hagen plastic
pieces of crap which they pass off as hammocks.  On my last trip down to
DC I picked up one of the big fluffy ones in a pet store and my ferrets
love it.  Unfortunately, I should have had the foresight to pick a couple
more (for the travel cage and the sick cage) and I didn't.

Also, I wonder if those could be got on-line.

Thanks in advance,

Jaime