From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:02:27 -0500
I received one of the saddest, most heartbreaking e-mails from a very
dear ferret friend of mine I have known for close to 5 years now.  She is
devastated and rightfully so.  Two nights ago she lost two of her beloved
ferrets to The Rainbow Bridge.  One was sick for a short duration of time
and she was beside herself trying to decide what she should do because
the vet who is a darn good one was not sure himself what the best course
of action would be even tho he said it was not good.  There was a slim
chance with close supervision and special care that he would make it
thru.  Well he didn't and to top things off another ferret that was doing
fine from what I gather died the same night.  She said she believed in
her heart that they walked to the Bridge together.  Can you imagine her
grief and horror when she went to check on her babies and found two of
them deceased?  So I ask that you all send a prayer of healing for Bobbi
and to whomever is the one on this list that welcomes the new little
angels to the Bridge, please welcome Lassiter and Dakota and make their
arrival one of joy and peace.  I feel so terrible for her and I wish I
could do something more but what does a person do at a time like this?
I wish we could all just have one big communal land thing and all live
together with our ferrets and be together all the time.

Donna Christen another dear friend of mine told me that a group of people
got together and did something like this.  Either way please keep Bobbi
in your prayers.  This woman is a wonderful ferret mommy and has been
so good to me over the years when I was still a fledgling fert owner.  I
grieve with her and all of you who have lost your babies recently.

Diane

http://www.geocities.com/alpha_ferret/gallery.html

Kat Parsons did this page in dedication to my beloved Count Ibili who
passed on over a year ago.  He was only a year and 3 months old.