From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:10:31 -0400
Peg writes
>I wonder if the Symposium in Atlanta would be this much fun?

You bet it will!

We'll have informative talks from not just Bob Church, but also Dr Bruce
Williams, and other top ferret vets, including Dr. Hanneke Moorman from
the Netherlands.  Get the real info on ferret diseases in Europe directly
from one of the first ferret-only vet on the continent!  We'll have
touching tales from shelter operators and tips on ferret photography from
the top ferret photographer in the world (IMHO, Jeanne Carley).  Learn
about breeding ferrets, deafness in ferrets, and how a ferret magazine
is put together.  There will be wonderful raffles, an exciting celebrity
auction, table topics during lunch, and even extra-curricular activities
including Renee's southern dinner and a trip to the Atlanta Zoo.

And now you have even more time to get your registration in--the deadline
has been extended to September 12!

See all y'all there!

Linda Iroff
a former southerner, if you call Northern Virginia the South
http://www.ferretcongress.org