From:
Chris Stephenson and Lynn Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 19:20:06 -0400
This is an update on Ferris up here in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada.  He
is still being treated with Randy's woozle goo and Timmy's tonic but now I
am mixing it in with a recipe from Richard Beveridge ([log in to unmask])
which is as follows

one can Science Diet AD (only from a vet)
1/4 cup of Totally Ferret (ground up fine)
1/4 cup water (make it soupy)
1/4 teaspoon brewers yeast (debittered - this helps even out the glucose)

puree in Cuisinart and keep in fridge - add 1/4 of bowl to one cube of
woozle goo and 1/4 teaspoon of Timmys Tonic and you have an incredible
taste sensation that is keeping the evil insulinoma at bay.

Ferris' coat is lovely and he is feeling strong and lookin' good.
We have been battling insulinoma since early last Fall and if we make it
through the summer that will be a full year of good health with no horrific
surgical intervention.

Thanks to Gary Holowicki, Randy Belair and Rick Beveridge.

Oh yeah I am the new mommy for Molly - she has become part of this family
through Randy of F.A.S.T. and is doing great.  Molly is a albino with
impecable manners. Ferris and Meeka welcomed her right away.  The three of
them are romping around downstairs and getting ready to go to the cottage
this weekend.  Ferret Math strikes again!!!!

 googood and lstrlnomcle blender terFerretatitrebkno