From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 09:58:59 -0700
It has been a long time since we have posted!!  Things have just been
going at a steady pace around here.  We currently have only 16 ferrets in
the shelter, however most of them are older guys getting meds and hand
feedings so I'm strapped for time.  Is there any way to get an extra few
hours in a day??  LOL

We are currently dealing with just about every disease/illness possible.
We have one with liver failure, one with kidney failure, two with IBD,
two with Insulinoma, and one with Adrenal.  Yet, they are all wonderful
ferrets and we continue to have a marvolous volunteer base that make it
all possible.  We do have three one year olds looking for great homes if
anyone in the area is looking to adopt young ferrets...

We also have two 2002 Ferret Calendars (from the Ferret Company) that
are unopened.   We have decided to put them on Ebay.  I'm new to using
Ebay but I think I succeeded in posting the first for sale- the URL is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2117553289

All the proceeds from this sale will go towards the shelter and the
continued medical care these guys need.  I will post next week with the
second calendar...

I do send my sincere sympathies to the numerous parents out there who are
currently missing their loved ones.  Although I don't get to post often, I
do tend to read every evening and I cried along with hundreds of other
members...

Dooks to everyone and hug those fuzzies!!!

--
Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.

407-869-6981