From:
Amereta Julian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2011 14:15:01 -0400
Alright everyone we all know Chris needs some help and support for the
200+ ferrets that she is caring for in her shelter. Tara, Chris, & I
have all worked hard on putting this benefit together. Special thanks
to all those that donated the wonderful items for this fundraiser. We
are holding an online Auction with all the items donated. Please take a
look as we have two full pages of auction items for you all to bid on.
Share the auction link with everyone you know! Tons of ferrety items,
as well as items for people that don't have pets.
http://ocferrets.blogspot.com/

Amereta
Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

*Sometimes when you find true love, it comes with four feet, whiskers,
and a tail.*
I am an Animal Rescuer, http://youtu.be/hsKKMV1RRN0
Auctions for Ferret Shelters http://ocferrets.blogspot.com/