From:
Candy Kroupa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 18:14:10 -0500
To Bob Church - Yes, Bob , ferrets can teleport.  We have discovered this
many times. Some are better at it than others, but the ALL figure out the
trick sooner or later!!!

I see by your e-mail address that you are at UMC?

To Jeff Finazzo - our vet here in St.  Louis is Dr.  Shelton at the Tesson
Ferry Animal Clinic.  He shares an office with Dr.  Bojrab - both very good
vets.  Dr. Shelton deals with the ferrets, and will listen to your
suggestions and answer your questions.  We've always taken ours to him.  An
added bonus: I believe Dr.  Bojrab has a brother who teaches Veterinary
Medicine at Mizzou.  I seem to remember his brother assisting in surgery on
my cat a few years back.  Anyway - best of luck.

Drifter DarkWeasel - supra-genius
Judah ben Maccabbee - zzzzzzzzzz
Candy - whatever you're doing ... STOP IT!