From:
jennifer hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:03:33 -0400
1. How they can look at me so innocently when I already know how
mischievious they can be.

2. The second that I come in the door they are all awake and looking out
for me to come and give them their kisses and hugs.

3. The pleading look that they get on their faces when they want their
turn out of the cage for their playtimes.

4. Little ferret kisses or as I sometimes have to accept-little noses on
my face instead of kisses.  I guess ferret snot is just as good.  I'll
take what I can get.

5. The fact that they tolerate their mama wanting to love on them all
the time-they give me about 10-30 seconds each before they ask to get
down.

6. How excited they are to get some ferretone and how satisfied they are
once they do.

7. How they seem to have no trouble eating someone else's leftovers from
small pieces of cantaloupe or bananas.  Yes I only give small amounts
once in a blue moon.  They figure if one snoozes, they lose it, and swipe
it immediately.

8. Weasel war dancing!!!!!!!!!!!  It's the best!

9. When I find a fuzzy snooping through my purse or workbag.

10. How excited and amused they are with the simplest things like paper
bags, or plastic bags, or the boxes that things arrive in.

Just a few of the things I love about my fuzzies.

Jen and Archie
The Magnificient Seven Fuzzies
and their cat and dog

http://jenandarchie.tripod.com