From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 13:23:17 -0500
Hi all you peeps!

My names Bethany.  I'm a new member to the FML but I'm all ready getting
alot of info out of the letters.

I'm SO terribly sorry that some of you have lost your fuzzy's.  I'm sure
they fulfilled a full and happy life and were the object of many hours of
happiness for you.

I myself have decided to get a ferret.  I haven't gotten one yet but I'm
trying to read up on them as much as possible.  They sound terribly sweet
and funny and can't wait to adopt/buy one.

If any one would happen to know where I can buy/adopt a young kit,
preferably, In or around the Tulsa, Oklahoma area, PLEASE , let me know.

I read your guy's stories about your fuzzbutts and I fall in love with
them more every letter.

Though, I'm a lil' scared.  I don't want him/her to die of cancer or
anything I have heard happen to your lil' fuzzies.  But then I look at how
incredibly cute and amazing they can be and I can't help but love them.

Hehe.  My mom's begged me not to get an albino.  She'd also rather buy me a
rat, mouse, guinea pig, rabbit, hamster, or gerbil but NOT a ferret.  I'm
sure she, too, will fall in love with them as soon as she gets to know
them.

I'm very happy to be a part of this circle and Hope some of you will talk
with me some time.

Dooks and hugs to all!

Bethany

P.S. If any of you have found a cute name for a ferret, please share them
w/ me.  I've come up with several and so far my favorite are for a girl:
Cleopatra and for a boy: Nimrod ( means: hunter ) or Jranga.