Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:44:56 -0800
Hi all
I am still doing penance for da raids but things are getting better.

A little girl named Repuda da Beuda came in today.  I gave her da tour
of da plce and showed her all da sights and attractions.  She waz real
interested in a Fruit Bar as she ate a bunch.  But she had a funny accent
and I had to listen real close to tell what she waz saying.  She said she
wanted to try out her new wings so I assigned her an instructor.  She waz
soon soaring away like a pro doing all those neat aerobatics and stuff.
She waz not real good at her landings.  Actually she waz real bad.  She
tried to land one time and some of da words dat came out I didn't
understand but I don't think it waz good.  She will get it though as they
always do.  She said to send lots of luv and many kisses and hugs to her
auntie.

A little guy came in later named Kuma.  I gave him da tour of da place and
showed him all da sights and attractions.  He said he wanted to go over to
da dog and cat area.  I didn't think dat waz a good idea this close to da
raid but off we went.  He spook cat like a native and waz soon conversing
with da greeter there.  There waz a lot of bitterness there from resent
events but soon everything waz worked out and he found out what he wanted
to know.  He then went over to da dog area and went through da same
process there.  He found out all he wanted to know.  He said dat I didn't
need to stay.  He headed off in search of someone.  He said to send lots
of luv and many kisses to hiz mommy.

I am off to Hammock Haven for a knap.

Bye BYe
Sandee