Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 02:22:36 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

I just got caught up on the last two weeks of the FML.

Ah. Hmm. How interesting. Yes.

In the spirit of "Now, For Something Completely Different" and the
celebration of *true* dark humor (and not accidental near-misses that
lead only to chaos and confusion) I offer the following, a masterpiece.
I do not know the author. But I think of it often, and I have taken
tremendous comfort from it when the subject certainly, *unquestionably*
lends itself to being changed on a grand scale.

Here we go.

A guy was walking past the mental hospital the other day, and all the
patients were shouting, "13...13....13...13."

The fence was too high to see over, but he saw a little gap in the
planks and looked through to see what was going on.

Someone immediately poked him in the eye with a stick.

Then they all started shouting. "14...14...14...14....."

There now. Don't you feel better?

Alexandra in MA