Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 01:45:59 -0400
I have hunted and hunted on the internet for the humane society or
animal rescue in PA that could possibly help these poor ferrets seen in
the utube video clips. I myself could not look at them because I know I
would get too upset and want to dope slap the kids. I found this for
contacts and have contacted them about the two videos, hoping they
could find out where these ferrets are and help those poor ferrets.
Anyway, here is the link to contact the Main Line Animal Rescue in
Chester Springs PA http://www.mainlinerescue.com/contact-us Maybe is
enough of us "haunt" them, something will get done besides just
stopping the video from being seen. Hopefully a investigation will be
done and the ferret(s) or animals removed.

Eleanor, Donald and the 12 ferts