From:
Megan James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 1995 09:25:08 -0500
Hey John (aka Dr. Zeus)

I've found with Rocky that when he comes in my room to play from his cage
he's wired for sound for about an hour and a half.  Then he'll crash in a
pile of clothes and nap.  I can go and pick him up at this point and put him
on my bed and pet him -- he'll stay for quite a long time.  I can hold him
when he's very awake but he will not want much affection as he'd rather get
right back down and continue playing.  Hope this helps...

Megan

P.S.  Chere McCoy gets my vote for cutest ferret nicknames.  And that
song! ;)

P.S. S. Rocky's only nickname is "little man"   (yawn,I know....)