From:
mary ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 18:03:36 -0400
Hello,
I wanted to share a good experience with a large Pet Store I visited
recently here in NJ.  After my visit I searched for their website to
contact them & here is our writings back & forth.Their prices are great
and I have never seen 8 in 1 Ultimate for $ 12.99 a bag, never seen it
for less than $16.00.

I am happy with Pet Goods
Gooooood Pet Goods :)
Oh PS- I did ask permission to publish their response :)

Dear Pet Goods,
I made my first visit to your Paramus store yesterday.  I was very
pleased with your prices & selection.  So much so that I reported this to
the manager on duty.

I do have a concern that I noted after speaking to the manager.  The
ferret housing was much to small and not enough air circulating.  There
were 4 large ferrets housed in half of an aquarium display enclosure with
barely enough room to romp around.  I am not a big fan of Petco--however
even Petco gives their ferrets better conditions to live in.  Please see
if their is anything that can be done to better house these critters.
Prospective owners will be led to beleive this is appropriate housing and
it is not.I was hoping your store would be my new pet supply store, even
though it is a distance from my home.  I cannot continue shopping at Pet
Goods if the animals under your care are not treated more humanely.

Thank you
Mary Ann

Todd Barrish of Pet Goods wrote this back to me:

Mary Ann,
Thank you for your interest in Pet Goods.  We take our
customers'suggestions very seriously at Pet Goods and therefore we have
done as you requested and made a larger home for our ferrets by removing
the divider and finding a new home for our chinchilla.  We look forward
to your next visit at Pet Goods.  Thanks.

You were once wild here.  Don't let them tame you.
Isadora Duncan~~

A wound will not heal until the matter is given words and witness
Clarissa Pinkola Estes~~