From:
DAVID CARLSON <"[log in to unmask]"@MAILHOST.CAPECOD.NET>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 08:58:46 -0500
Hello All,
I've had two ferrets now for about a half a year and they are wonderful and
the best of friends.  Unfortunately I don't have the time I use to for them.
They are 10 months old and come with all the necessary fixin's for a happy
home.  They have pretty much free run of the house and hardly caged but they
do come with a cage,bottles and toys.  They are in perfect health but will
be needing their boosters in a couple of months.

You could pride yourself that your giving them rescue.  They are not being
abused by any means.  But they are surely not getting the attention that
they were use to and deserve.  $150.00 for all.

                                Thanx,
                                  Dave