From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 13:17:44 -0700
Hello all!  Miss me?  hehehe Well I've given up on reading 2 months worth
of FML's...so I am starting fresh with May.

The ferret room is a success!!!  We installed Formica (like Pergo, only
better) flooring in the 2nd bedroom of our townhouse & it's WONDERFUL!!!
We have plexiglass up in the doorway which is working ok - we had to add 6
inches at the top because Nina can hoist herself over the 2 foot piece ;OP
What a brat!  I will get pics shortly...stay tuned!  I'll post them on the
website.  Thanks again to everyone who emailed me with ideas!

We got a PUPPY!  He's a German Shepard Mix and is gonna be HUGE.  He keeps
stealing the ferrets toys *sigh* and so far he's only had minimal exposure
to the kids.  His name is Dakota aka Koty for short.  He already weighs 28
lbs (MUCH more than the four ferrets combined) and is approximately 4
months old.  He was abandoned...our first doggie & he's a RESCUE!  He's a
lot of work, though - I've had to cut back on my one-on-one fuzzy time
temporarily in order to get him trained properly.  They have their own room
though, so they have been getting more out-time than ever!  I can't wait
till he's a little older.  The vet says he'll gain about 10 lbs a MONTH for
the next year or so, & get around 90 lbs at maturity!

New development: Jack has his seasons switched! ;OP  What a nut!  He is
getting pudgy for spring awwwwwwww what a cutie!  He's got a nice full
coat & a spare tire LOL While our fatty Rascal is slimming down & getting
a silky smooth coat.  We got Rascal in September so we haven't seen him
this skinny yet!  He's *very* handsome!

I loved the "group of ferrets" bit...my boyfriend says they should be
called a "Huempy" of "Huemps" because we call them huempy huemps.  LOL We
also think that CHAOS is so very appropriate!  How about barrel of monkeys?
We call them monkeys all the time...

*hugs, dooks, and BARKS*

Amy, Jason, and the brat pack

[ps] Happy belated birthday to my little supermodel of a ferret, Nina.
She turned 2 on 5/9/00.  LOVE YOU NEENER-BEANIE!!!

=====
Visit Miya, Nina, Rascal, Jack, and Dakota the doggie (along w/ Jason &
Amy) at their website: http://www.geocities.com/petsburgh/park/9394