From:
kathy hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:10:57 -0500
ok...before this gets out of hand...i know how generous you all are!!!

i do not need money right now....i WILL however before January...but
it will be to save my website... and ultimately Wolfy's...her's is
temporarily saved ... wolfysluv.com ...will get you there by way of a
re-direct to my site...

i believe we need to raise $150.00 to save both sites...that is for 1
year's housing...i have no idea what it would be if we could get more
than 1 year at a time... THAT is my main goal...for any funds raised...

i suggest we think of something other than a raffle...i know i have
been gone for almost a year...but last i heard raffles were a touchy
thing to run...i have no idea how to do the financial end of a raffle
any more... what that 'something other' could be...i have no idea...
and right now...my brain is filled with other 'ramblings'...;-)

so...please...wolfy and i WILL need a SMALL fundraiser...soon...so that
i have the $$ by january....

but my personal survival is not at stake right now... tommy is
insistent he is going to support me...and i plan on consistently
putting aside funds so i have a nest egg in case i need it...

thank you ALL for jumping right in...it means the world to me...but i
want the focus to be on the right needs... i never EVER want anyone
donating to me or any of my causes without understanding the EXACT
usage/need of those funds...

i have a house...paid for...a roof over me and my ferrets' heads...
if i have needs ferret food-wise...i will let you know...they only
eat Totally Ferret...so that is easy to take care of...IF the need
arises... i do not expect it to...

i can NOT have lived with and loved this man for 13 years and believe
that he would let any harm come to those kids...

the only thing i lack as of right now [other than a man to be a
friend to me and my ferrets ;-) ] is a ferret-mobile...my car died
last friday...what i have left is a 1985 Dodge P.U. ...not very
ferret-friendly...no a/c for the summer if i have to take them to
the vet...and no room if i need to pack them up for a trip...

anyway...how did i get off on that stuff...

funds...not immediately necessary... will need funds raised to save
mine and wolfy's websites...by january...

so..there it is... i did not even want to bring up any need for funds
on here...not for a while... does not look good...i come back after
almost a year gone and start asking for money???? i SO did not want it
to look like that...since that is SO not the reason i came back at this
time... i came back because i needed my ferret family...emotionally!

but...wolfy's site DOES need to be saved...mine..it does not
matter...but it will be the same cost for both...they are together...

thank you all...

please be careful...find out from the person the fundraiser is for...if
it is needful... we are generous to a fault...and some things can get
out of hand and then there are hard feelings... i do not need that
right now...and neither do any of you...

thank you again...
kat

--
KAT