Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:53:55 -0900
Ok, I went to B***'s house Saturday and again tonight.  Tonight I took
"Rocky the L33T cyber-weezil", my 9 month old sable.  They had a fantastic
time.  As most of you remember, I was worried about this fuzzy because I
was told by a 6th grader that he was kept 24/7 in a basement.

Turns out he is kept in a DEN, given the same food (Ferret-fiesta) that
mine are, and given lots of outside play-time.  No, he is not a free-roam
ferret, but most of the downstairs is his most of the time.  He was clean,
sociable, and for the most part, the perfect host.  His official name is
"Spaz", and when you watch him war dance, you wouldn't disagree.

This is what I get for reacting-over-reacting to a kids testimony.  The
ferret in question is in good hands, is healthy, happy, and well-adjusted.
He is a good boy and in a good home.

I want to thank everyone who forwarded me info on ferret care in Alaska,
and want you to know I would love for you to continue.  I want to hear
from ANYONE who can help my fur-snakes lives!

Dook, Dook!

Dale, L33t weezil, and Mystygurl...........

(and coming soon - weezilwurld.com)
(just let me fix the server first.......)