Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:19:46 EDT
3 kind people have written that they do not believe the little girl is
incompletely spayed.  They say that this screams adrenal--plus the
infection.  I have written of my trouble finding vets that will actually
help the ferrets.  So this does not unduly agitate me.  There was not even
a garbage can or a towel in the room or spray for the table.  Again-nothing
new in MY experiences with vets.

I pushed for the main problem being adrenal because of all I have read in
the ferret books that I have.  This vet STILL did not think so.

So I again pushed towards adrenal-siting all that has been shared on this
list.  He really did not think so based on all of his years of experience.
It is more likely an incomplete spay.

So I have told you what a vet who says he has 30 years of experience wwith
ferrets told me.  I will tell you what people who worked under Dr. Susan
Brown have to say when I find that out.

Lisette