Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 12:47:11 -0400
As Renee said in her post last week, it is that time again. The
symposium will be here before we know it and I just know everyone will
want to be well dressed in the official IFC Symposium 2008 attire.
The logo is a blue ferris wheel with ferret cars and the skyline of
Pittsburgh in the center of the wheel, on a black background. We chose
a ferris wheel as part of our logo because it's inventor, George
Ferris, was a Pittsburgh bridge builder. I think our artist, Sue Burda,
outdid herself with this one. To see the logo please visit our web site
at http://ferretcongress.org.

We are offering short and long sleeved t-shirts in a 50/50 blend,
crew neck and hooded sweatshirts. We will only have the short sleeve
t-shirts at the symposium, all others are preorder only. We are
currently taking preorders until Sept 10, 2008.

We were able to get better prices this year so we are happy to pass
along the savings. The prices are as follows:

T-shirt:               S-XL    $15
                       2X,3X   $18

Long sleeve tee        S-XL    $18
                       2X,3X   $20

Crew neck sweatshirt:  S-XL    $23
                       2X,3X   $25

Hoodie:                S-XL    $30
                       2X,3X   $32

If you would like your order shipped before the symposium please
include $3.50 per t-shirt and $4.50 per sweatshirt. Otherwise, you
can pick up your order at the symposium.

To order, please send a check or money order stating which shirt(s)
you would like, how many and what size(s) desired. Please make your
check or money order out to International Ferret Congress.

Please send your order to:
Ann Hehl
4532 Mandeville Way
Lexington KY 40515

If paying by Paypal, send to [log in to unmask], add $1
per shirt, and include your order information in the Paypal message
box.

Ann Hehl
International Ferret Congress
See you in Pittsburgh