From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 05:14:18 -0400
Urban Fredriksson wrote:
>Most ferrets I've known are much too smart to believe in things like this.
>Most ferret owners I've met would prefer to donate money without some kind
>of superstition as pretext.  Are things different where you live?

I don't understand what the point of this post of this was...other than
being nasty.  As for things being different where I live, I certainly
hope so!

When I saw the topic Ferret Tarot..I was excited because I thought perhaps
someone had made a Tarot deck with depictions of ferrets on them and I
thought, what a fabulous idea!  (I think maybe I'll get to work on that
right away) The idea of having someone do your ferret's tarot, gave me a
great chuckle, sounds like a lot of fun!

As for superstition, that is a matter of personal opinion, which last I
checked, people should be allowed to have without being crassly made fun
of.  I know several people who have had animal communicators "talk" to
their ferrets, and it has always been enlightening and interesting to hear
about.  Please remember that there are lots of different people with many
different ideas and beliefs on this list.  Trashing them doesn't do any
good for ferrets or the ferret community.  If you meant this as
tongue-in-cheek, then I apologize beforehand, but it didn't come across
to me that way.

Robynn and the Fuzzilicious Foursome
My ferrets were reading my palm today, they said there were raisins in
their future...