From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 14:18:25 EDT
>We have a baby ferret he is about 6 mo.  How old are they before they
>start chattering?  He never says a word, he is spoiled and we have no
>kids so he is are baby and I am looking forward to him talking and
>chattering at us.
>
>Do you think he will?

He probally would soon.  One of mine is still very quiet and only dooks
when he's very happy and only when playing with another ferret.  Another
is always chittering, even at himself.  The others when they are playing
with others or me.  I can get them dooking when I play with them.

Amy and the boys