From:
Pat Scherschel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:22:26 -0500
Hello everyone...

I have not posted for quite a while but have a favor to ask.  My vet, Dr.
Kevin Cawood in Fort Wayne, IN has a wonderful new clinic where he hangs
woven throws of dogs and cats.  He has become a very knowledgeable and
fantastic ferret vet over the years and sees many ferrets each week.  He
would love to hang a throw on the clinic walls that has ferrets on it.
If anyone knows where he could purchase one I would sure appreciate the
help.  He has very high vaulted walls and frames the throws.  Having
ferrets depicted would add the finishing touch.  If you can help, please
email me and let me know.

Thank you very  much and God Bless all of you and your precious furr
babies.  May the year 2004 be one that brings you happiness and few
health problems with your babies.

Ferret hugs and kisses
Pat, Opie, Jade, Fozzie Bear, Ashley, Marie, JJ, Muzie and Sam