From:
Maggie Mae Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 16:43:11 +0000
Hi PeopleFerts,

This is Miss Stella.  We are still on the run but Mom had to go into a store
for more lager.  That pig Georgie drank it all last night and is really
surly today.  Serves him right.

And it wasn't my fault we got caught.  And I didn't get lost.  Have you
every tried to drive with 18 ferrets and a Mom telling you which way to go?
It's just flat impossible, even for someone as smart as me.

We have gotten some good messages from the Peopleferts on the FML.  Some
have offered to hide us out and some send their support.  We don't know how
long we have to stay on the road to avoid the Gestapo, but we will do
whatever is necessary.

I remembered Mom's laptop so we can stay connected.  I will keep everybody
updated on our condition.

Miss Stella, reigning Queen of the Mirthful Missouri Mob

ps  Mom says hi!