From:
Lisa Carswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:03:48 -0500
Our most recent addition to the family was a kitten who was born outside,
and unfortunately I guess we didn't do as thorough a job of de-flea-ing
him before we brought him into the house as I thought, because now we
have a pretty big flea problem.  I picked up a couple of packages of
Bio-Spot flea prevention because the package said it could be used on
both cats and ferrets, but before I use it on the fuzzbutts I wanted to
check with the list and be sure that there wouldn't be any problems doing
so.  Has anyone had ferrets who've had any adverse reactions to it, or
know of one who has?  If Bio-Spot isn't a good product, does anyone have
any recommendations for good ones?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Lisa
"I'm saying you've got a darkness... you Tim Bayliss...you got a darkness
inside of you.  You've got to know the darker, uglier sides of yourself.
You've got to recognize them, so they're not constantly sneaking up on
you.  You've got to love them, because they're part of you.  Because
along with your virtues, they make you who you are.  Virtue isn't virtue,
unless it slams up against vice...so consequently, your virtue is not
real virtue until it's been tested, tempted."
--Frank Pembleton, "Homicide: Life on the Streets"

Lisa Carswell
Dept. of English, Speech, and Journalism
Georgia College & State University
A&S 229
445-7395