From:
"Helen M. Wojciechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:48:51 EST
Hello All,

I just received a call from a man that lives in Scranton, PA area.  He
has been taking his ferret to his vet but he isn't getting any better.
He says he acts like he had a stroke or something.  I am suspecting
Insulinoma from the way he is telling me but I am no vet and I could be
wrong.  He wanted to know if I knew of a vet in his area that knows a
lot about ferrets.  Please Help ASAP email me back at

thank you.

Hugs and Prayers
God Bless You
Helen