Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 02:59:14 -0400
Oh, wow!  Just sitting down to catch up on some mail here after catching
a nap!  Randy really wore me out!

First, Randy, let me say how sorry I am to hear about MacArthur.  I was
really hoping the little guy would come home and spend several wonderful
months with you - or me!  I am just so glad we got to see him spend some
happy days in your house.  I know that the MaFF group was blessed by his
presence as mush as we all were while he was at your place.

I was also fortunate to spend several days with the most pleasant
June McNicholas before the symposium.  That woman is a hoot!  She has
limitless energy and is so amazing!  We spent many sleepless nights
together after her arrival at Randy's.  When you have somany people in
one house who do NOT want to miss anything, you don't get much sleep!
Randy had a little 9 month old surrendered by his young owner.  This cute
boy looked EXACTLY like my Rocky Bobbles!  (Rocky is the 2 1/2 year old
who had meningitis that Lisa Leidig pulled from the brink).  I introduced
him to my 5 so that he would not be a play group of one.  I cannot tell
you how many times I confused Rocky and this boy (Harry/Noname/Nemo)!  I
came home one day to find Rocky alone in a cage and Nemo (as June named
him) gone to the hotel, where he stayed with the California sisters!

Randy has some really awesome volunteers and friends.  I would never have
had these wonderful people in my life had it not been for the ferrets.
These people take care of Randy AND the shelter.  Olympia was so good
about coming by everyday to play with MacArthur and clean the shelter
and was there all night hunting for RJ; Jennifer had about 6 people out
looking for RJ and was the one who provided fluids for my Maggie.

Toronto holds a special place in my heart and I feel like I know
Mississauga like the back of my hand now!  (BTW, Randy CAN cook, too!
And, I wouldn't have burned the butter if she hadn't distracted me
from the stove!)  June and I learned that her smoke detectors are very
sensitive during a long night of baking and cooking!

Randy, you are a wonderful host!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart
for a much needed respite.  In spite of all the problems that arose
during the week, you managed to keep a smile and pulled off a fantastic
conference.  I heard it numerous times - this was the best one yet!

And, oh, EVERYONE I talked to loves the NEW Dr. Bruce Williams!

renee :)