From:
Sherri Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 12:51:26 -0400
Hi again, everyone ... This'll be considerably shorter than my last message!

Pepper loves it when I take a bunch of newpaper, crumple it into loose
balls, and throw them at him.  He does the "startle" then the "happy dance"
and then attacks the balls, all in quick succession.  It's really funny.
Smokey used to "worry" the balls until she got them all open into flat
sheets again, then "dare" me to throw another one!

I gave Pepper a bowl of ice cubes last night to see what he thought of them,
but it didn't work out--the dog got jealous and ate them all!  Must've been
the bowl . . .

--Sherri  (ferret Pepper and dog Harley's Mommy)