From:
Gina Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 18:57:11 -0500
Dear Kelleen,

I am so sorry to hear of Racy's passing.  Like everyone else (I'm sure) I
was hoping so very much that she would be o.k.  In cases like this, you
cannot blame yourself.  You were not negligent; you did not mean to do harm.
No one who loves their little ones so much would.  I can't help but think of
all of the "near-tragedies" (and actual tragedies) we all have had at one
time or another.  We can only learn from these hard times, love our little
ones while they are here, and appreciate the truly short time we have to
spend with them.  Of course, you can't leave us.  You would only be hurting
all of the people (and ferrets!) that you can help with your friendly advice
and input.  Besides, we all would miss you!

I hope everyone goes and gives their fuzzies a hug now.

Gina
and
Paleface (Mom, put me down.  Can't you see I have things to do?)