From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:34:26 -0400
I would recommend adding more litter boxes for starters.  It may not
sound like the best plan, but it has helped us in the past to make the
ferts realize that they are only supposed to go in the box.  We still
have mishaps, but if it gets to the point where it's every day, we add
litter boxes for a week or so then slowly remove them again until they're
back to their usual amount (we keep 2 boxes in the bottom of the cage and
2 boxes in their room in opposite corners).  That's all my thoughts,
sorry if it's not enough.

In Christ,
Ann Haager
~Ferrets: Lupi, Dewey "Lil Bear", Rainbow Spazoid, Skittles, Calix
Naveen, Pearl, Snap Dragon, Oreo, Gandalf the White, & Samweis
~~Rainbow Bridge: Xanthony, Pixie Celeste
~Dogs: Shadow & Onyx
~Cat: Zodiac