From:
"Charlee M. Poehlman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 16:08:32 -0400
Hello everyone, hope all is well.  First I wanted to thank Erika for
pointing me in the right direction.  I had posted yesterday about
Frontine/Advantage/Hartz One Spot.  I had quite a few responses and most
people told me that there was no flea control for ferrets yet.  But...
Erika mentioned that there was a new product that was just released.
It's called BioSpot.  I did a little research on this product and it was
released in April 2000.  PetCo does carry the BioSpot for dogs & cats.
You might want to ask your local PetCo if they can get some in.  BioSpot is
for fleas, ticks & mosquitoes!  Here's a link to find out more information
about BioSpot.  <http://www.farnam.com/division_pet/bs_ferret.html>

I hope this is of some use to everyone.  If you want more information,
please email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Charlee
   :O)