From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:32:07 -0500
Shirley,

You said that ferrets in the wild do not get sick from food sitting
around. You may have forgotten this but the ferrets we keep as members
of our family are NOT Wild and have NOT been for Many, Many, Many
Years. They are DOMESTICATED and are suseptable to things that their
wild cousins are not.

You also stated that you have been feeding RAW for 14 years. NOW, my
question to this is and I'm sure others would also like to know is
how old is your OLDEST ferret that has been eating this way?

My friend had a breeder ferret that was altered VERRY late that lived
to almost 17 years. This ferret was fed olny a HIGH quality ferret
kibble. I have also known and talked to ferret owner who also fed a
kibble diet and their ferrets lived to be 12-20 years old.

Debi