Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 13:23:31 -0400
Wolfy!!!? I saaaaiiiiddddd? WOLFY! Lean in towards your monitor......
closer........closer.......THWAP! THWAP-THWAP-THWAPPITY-THWAP!!! You
been cyber slapped woman! You oughta be ashamed of yourself! Teasin
that poor gal who's fuzzball is trying to dig his/her way to China!
Shesh. I can't even imagine a ferret doing what you said!!!

Now, if truth be it known, I know exactly what is goin on. Someone
"ferrety-whispered" into her little fuzzies ear - that if she dug
long enough and deep enough, she could dig her way right into YOUR
house. They also told her about your "Wolfish" sense of humor - and
what a delight it would be for her to dig in - find you sleeping and
CHOMPERIZE your toes-woesies! I am sure that this fuzzy was instructed
to chew your toes, AND to make a quick "cupboard check" to see what
types of ferrety treats you keep, that their Mommy doesn't. I am
equally certain that they told this fuzzbutt where you hide your cash,
credit cards, remote controls and other "ferretylishious" items. Now
then, If I were YOU, I'd write a little ditty - apologizin to that poor
fuzzlet. Until then - you'd better hope she doesn't get good enough to
getcha! I can see the Newspaper headlines now...."Midnight Toe Snack
Bandit" strikes in the Wolfy Den......toes crunched, remote control
chewed and hidden, and numerous credit card charges to FerretsRUs,
Petco, and a few from Barnes and Noble Bookstores - for "directions"
on how to dig a safe ferret tunnel.......

I'm not tellin my name! Nope. Uh-uh. Cause if I do - next thing I
know - Wolfy will say somethin about me havin deeper wrinkles than
Hillary Clinton..........hehehehehe

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and I want.....