From:
Lorraine Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 09:09:42 -0500
Does anybody know where we can purchase cheap clear tubing in the USA or
Canada?  The largest hardware store in my area carries only one diameter
that is too small for ferrets.

Barb Gustafson requested information on Sheppard & Greene clear tubing.
Modern Ferret issue 9 featured it in Ralph's Review.  Some S & G products
are distributed in Canada at least one distributor: Burgham Sales.

We may not have many ferret products available in Canada but there is a
manufacturer of high quality ferret accessories: Collections "Daba-Doo"
located near Quebec city.  Its new collection includes a "Deluxe Ferret
Pack".  It is a lined nylon bag that you suspend on your neck.  I saw a
woman using a prototype last July and it is very well made.

If you need the address or S & G or Burgham, write to me.

Lorraine Tremblay & Pepee La Pew, Sanka, Mukluk, Presto, Snoreau & Boum Boum
Foster ferrets: Piccolo & Qannik (snow in inuktitut)
Owner of the Ferret Curiosity Shop
Webmistress of Mustela Canada & Mustela Francia
http://www.ferretcuriosity.on.ca