From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 00:30:03 -0800
Hi freinds,
I am staying in Bangkok, Thailand.  I have just received my first ferret for
a New Year Gift.  His name is "Song".  Our friend is rather new to this
market.  Not so many people know about him.  I asked the pet shop that sold
this and found that they are not so familiar with him.  They do not carry
any food or accessories for Song.  They can not confirm even about the
vaccination.  They said it is not necessary but what I learned from Web is
different.  I have asked two VETs already and they have no knowledge about
him.  So, I don't know how to do now.  I am waiting for some of you who can
give me some more information or advice.

Thank you in advance

[VP]