From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 10:10:46 -0700
Bob, I talked to you on Thursday.  My name is Melanee Ellis from Eugene, OR.
I told you I would look into designing a t-shirt for Kodo.  I need a GOOD,
CLEAR picture to scan to do this.  the pictures on the web are highly
pixilated, so they wouldn't print well.  If you could mail me (priority mail
through the PO is $4.50, Express mail is $9.95 (I think)) or UPS a photo, I
would be happy to make up the Iron on's.  Iron on transfer paper for ink jet
printers runs about $1.00 per piece.  That's the easy part.  I don't have
much money to buy t-shirts and don't know where I can get them wholesale, so
if someone else knows where to get t-shirts cheap, maybe we can meet in the
middle.

If there's anyone out there who can help with the t-shirts themselves, and I
can get a photo to scan, I'll design the "Kodo, Everyone's Ferret" t-shirt.
Any other ideas for logos?  Please send them directly to me, let's not clog
up the FML!

Thanks!
Melanee Ellis
Lane Area Ferret Lovers