From:
"Matthew J. Stevens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 23:40:53 -0800
They all you Ferret lovers,
has any one out there ever been on long road trips with a ferret or ferrets?
I'm going to be doing that and I'm debating on whether or not my two should
come with me or not.  I've had them on the road with me when I moved from
New Mexico back to Washington, but that was only a couple days, well
actually it was a few more than a couple, but that's another story all
together.  I would appreciate and advice or insight someone might have.  But
please let me know soon as the trip will be beginning soon.

Thanks,Matthew Stevens
http://www.arias.net/~chistoso