From:
"Ferrets First Shelter, TX" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 22:46:22 -0400
Hi gang,

As if I have nothing else to do, I am trying to get a very special kid here
from Canada.  He's a biter who's very insecure and been severely abused.
His mom posted about him several months ago and I contacted her and she's
thrilled at the prospect of him coming here.  His name is Baby, he also has
a companion named Jezebel who's coming down with him.

We think we've found transportation as far south as Detroit, we just need
people who can bring him from Detroit south in the general direction of
Texas.  Let me know if anyone can help.  He is a biter and insecure as I
said, so he isn't one who could/should be handled more than absolutely
necessary, and there is a chance he'll bite of course, so be advised.

We're scared to put him on a plane without a human accompanying him for fear
some airline personnel may stick fingers in the cage/carrier and get bitten,
and, well, we all know the Kodo story far too well, don't we?  So we need
folks to help out in getting him here.

If anyone can help, please contact me at the email address on this post
(flashnet is still not working :<)

Kisses to the fuzzies,
Trish
Director, Ferrets First Rescue & Shelter