Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:24:59 -0000
Oh no...there's the door to THAT pet store...yeah, I know there's a baby in
there sleeping and playing in pine shavings even though I went and spoke to
the owner about that hazard...my feet have a mind of their own and my heart
has taken over my brain(ferret math)...I'm reaching for the checkbook...the
chocolate baby is cradled in my arms and we are walking out the door with
another statement to the owner about pine shavings AND the crate being on a
cold drafty cement floor.  So, now I am home with another baby(makes me
miss Moosie terribly) and trying to figure out ways to discourage this pet
"shop" to stop selling ferrets!!!!!  *gr-r-r-r-r-r-r-r*

His name is Fez and besides being chocolate colored he has just a bit of
white but like I told a couple others, that could change easily!  *grin*
Bye for now and parents with ferrets who are having health problems are
continuing to be in my prayers.

Shari and the "1/2 dozen + 1 dookers"