Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 23:28:32 -0500
Please check out the Valentine Ferret Angel figurine now on ebay to
help benefit the Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter. All monies from the
auction (minus paypal fee if paying through paypal and shipping) will
be donated to benefit the shelter. We are going to try to help at least
one shelter a month this way. We have one more after this one which
will be MaFF. Next month we will choose another from the FML to help.
Please bid to help the shelters, as you not only get a great keepsake
gift for Valentine's day, you also help a shelter :

<http://cgi.ebay.com/OOAK-fufs-FERRET-Valentine-angel-sculpture-figurine-art_W0QQitemZ330205777671QQ=cmdZViewItem>

Eleanor, Donald and the 13 ferts