From:
"Monkey, Kona, Two, and Mitz Schlossberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 20:29:46 -0500
Someone posted that they used a chain like necklace like dogtags are on.
Now at first I liked the idea.  But then Kevin, (my SO) who was in the Army,
said "No not on our ferrets!".  THen went on to tell me how these chains
become brittle and break.  ANd said then our fuzies could eat them after
they broke.  Yipes I thought, and agreed with him.

Now one of my fuzzies has aquired two tiny pimple like bumps (and lost a
tiny patch of fur) on her neck.  Where?  where the collar goes.  So for now
my fuzzies are collar free.  If it doesn't go away in a few days I will go
to the vet.  I also think *maybe* the fur loss is due to shedding (which
they are all doing) and that the pimples are a result.  We have no fleas in
KY yet as it is still too damn cold.  (burrrrr)

So, should I be worried?

-Raechel (Watchur6) & Kevin (Sparky)

=-= Monkey, Kona, Mitz, and Two =-= [log in to unmask] =-=
 "Look Mom and Dad, We have our own email address!"
                VISIT OUR FERRET WEB PAGE
      http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/8259/